My February Birchbox

What I've tried so far:
Marcelle Make-up remover for sensitive eyes~
A clear, non-fragrant eye make-up remover. Smooths on easily, although it does seem to be a bit on the oily side. Reminds me of Clinique's "take the day off" remover, but a little oilier. A nice size for a trial sample.

Supergoop CC cream with SPF 35~
It's suppose to be a "multi-tasking" cream that protects the skin from sun damage, acts as a primer and a foundation. It did nothing for me. I like to use a moisturizing product with the SPF included. This product does not provide moisturizing properties. For a foundation, this light/medium color I received, did nothing for my skin, and my skin felt a little dry after application. An all in one product? I'll pass.
That's all that I've sampled so far. Maybe I'll do a part two later. Stop back!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Melissa said…
Good finds here! I love trying new and different products out there. I don't have really sensitive skin so don't confuse my pores terribly by doing so :)

Popping over from the EBT...

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis