Beauty DNA~ a monthly subscription service

And one that is slowly becoming my favorite. Beauty DNA customizes a beauty match with a report for you based on your answers to their thorough questionaire. For $25.00 a month, you'll receive a full size product based on your beauty concerns. You can read more about the process and their brands here.

This month I even got a bonus product!
The "JuJu bar" is a day time facial soap said to treat large pores, dull skin and skin that lacks radiance. All things that I mentioned in my profile. Never heard of this brand, (Drunk Elephant) but I am looking forward to trying out this product. It retails for $32.00!
My bonus product is a hair product, by Briogeo, "Be gentle, Be kind". It's a Co-wash. It's so funny that I got this, after raving about the Macadamia co-wash, but also because I put this one on my Sephora wish list! This one retails for $20.00, so you see that you do get more than your money's worth with this subscription service. I will be doing full reviews of these products once I get a chance to use them a bit. Stop back for more.
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks